Hair Care Tips
Hair care: womens, mens hair care, women's, men's short, medium, long hair care tips, how to care dry, oily hair care, products, and more!
1. Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
2. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use very little but enough to cover hair completely with lather. Use a conditioner to keep hair manageable.
3. Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
4. Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture. Air dry whenever possible.
5. Avoid dyes if possible.
6. Take a calcium supplement or drink two glasses of milk a day.
7. Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.
8. After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
9. Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
10. Avoid pulling back your hair tightly.
11. Never use a rubber band on your hair as it can pull and damage hair considerably.
12. Never go out in the sun without having your head covered.
13. Stimulate circulation by massaging your head with oil to which some vitamin E has been added. This will make hair soft and silky.
14. Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water.
15. Learn to relax. Hair loss can happen because of stress. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E.
16. Add iron and minerals in the natural form in your diet.
17. If your hair is oily, cut down on fried food and fat. Drink plenty of water.